I was utterly surprised and delighted to find I had been nominated for the Sunshine Award by feedmecolor this morning. What a lovely way to start the day! Thank you so much.
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner? A: I would have to choose Dinner. I’m still half asleep at breakfast time, and lunch is eaten at my desk, so Dinner is the only meal I really have the chance to savour.
- If you could travel to three countries for free, where would you go? A: Greece, as my Grandmother’s family is from there; New Zealand, as from what I have seen and heard, it is a stunningly beautiful country; Fiji, as I would love to return to the country with the happiest, most beautiful people I have ever known.
- What’s your favorite ethnic cuisine? A: I would have to say Italian, as I love my pasta, gnocchi, lasagne etc etc
- Salty or Sweet? A: Usually sweet. The only salty food I really enjoy are salted nuts.
- Favorite Food? A: Oh, that’s a hard one! Pasta, of course. Avocado, brownies, fudge, caramel, cheese….
- If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? A: My utter lack of motivation when it comes to exercise. I know that it is a necessary thing, but for the life of me, I cannot keep it up.
- What’s one thing you wish to do in your life? A: Travel more. Fiji is the only country I’ve been to, and I would love to see more of the world and experience other cultures. I would also love to explore more of this wonderful country I live in.
- What’s your biggest fear? A: Sharks! They horrify me! The main reason I don’t swim in open water.
- What are your hobbies? A: Reading – I could happily bury myself in a good book for hours; Painting – I’m an amateur artist in acrylics & graphite drawing.
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? A: A wombat. They are utterly adorable!
My nominees for the Sunshine Award are madebyyouandi, adrianlupsa, buckwheatforyourhealth, chugyourgreens, vinieats, theurbanvegankitchen, purelynutritious, thecuriousgiraffe, linzerskitchen, homemadewithmess.
These guys all provide informative, interesting, and often humorous posts about food and life. I encourage you to check out their blogs!
My Questions to You
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten (and did you like it?)
- Where is the one place in the world you would most like to visit?
- What do you love to do in your spare time?
- What is your worst kitchen disaster?
- If you could only buy 5 ingredients for the week, what would they be?
- What is your favourite sport?
- What motivates you?
- Why did you decide to become a blogger?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What is the best meal you have ever eaten?
One of the things I have really come to enjoy since starting my blog, is the community, and how people engage. I can’t wait to see your answers! 🙂